AirLift Performance 3P Pressure Only
The 3P from Air Lift Performance is a pressure based management that features 5 preset heights and individual four corner air spring control. The 3P’s wired digital controller displays all four bag pressures as well as the tank pressure. The controller uses a full color, backlit screen and features a rotatable keypad that allows for horizontal controller mounting.
Air Lift’s mobile app allows the vehicle to be put into a ‘show mode’ which enables you to control the air suspension wirelessly (Bluetooth) from a distance once the vehicle has been turned off. No additional hardware is required to use this feature. Future system updates can be sent directly to the manifold and controller through the app as well.
Air Lift’s digital management utilizes a combined ECU and manifold which makes for a simpler and quicker installation. The included plug-n-play wiring harness will power a single compressor. If you’re planning on running dual compressors, you will need to pick up a dual compressor power kit instead.
Air Lift includes a limited lifetime warranty and free technical support to the original purchaser of the 3H/3P management system.
- (5) preset heights
- Manual mode for individual air spring control
- Digital controller with a color screen
- A rotatable keypad that allows for horizontal mounting
- Mobile app (no additional hardware required)
- System updates through the mobile app
- Combined ECU and manifold
- Rise on start
- Limited lifetime warranty
Air Lift Performance 3P System Includes:
- Combined ECU/Manifold Unit
- ECU/Manifold Mounting Hardware
- Air Lift Performance 3P/3P Controller and Harness
- Pre-assembled ECU/Manifold Wiring Harness with built-in Compressor Relay
- In-line Fuse Holders (with fuses)
- Wiring Terminals for hassle-free Installation