Developing yet another high quality component for the Subaru market, Agency Power is pleased to announce it’s release of the turbo manifold for the new WRX. Agency Power saw a need for a complete exhaust upgrade for the newly redesigned Subaru WRX and began testing. The new body style features a completely new power plant, FA20DIT.
Like most factory exhaust systems, they lack performance, sound, and tend to be very restrictive. Starting from the front of the vehicle we designed a much better free flowing turbo manifold. Utilizing 1.5 inch schedule 10 thick-wall stainless steel, we were able to maximize heat absorption and heat dissipation, while still being strong enough to support the weight of the turbo. The new flanges were water jetted for precise fitment to ensure leak free junctions. We use 3/8 inch thick flanges at the turbine side of the manifold and 1/4 inch thick at both exhaust port banks.
- Schedule 40 Thick-wall Stainless Steel
- 3/8 inch Thick Stainless Steel water jetted flange
- 1/4 inch exhaust port flanges
- TIG welded
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- OEM Subaru Turbo Outlet Gasket
- OEM Subaru Manifold Gasket
- New Manifold Studs (recommend replacing)
- Subaru WRX 2015-2017